As the International Director of Administration, I’m glad that you are taking the time to visit our department. A dedicated team of professionals has been assembled to help advance our great Organization as we endeavor to conduct Kingdom business with efficiency and excellence. We invite you to explore our site to learn more about our purpose. Additionally, you are welcome to access our Administrative Resource Center (ARC) which has been developed as an administrative one-stop portal for our local assemblies and jurisdictions. I pray that you find these tools & resources beneficial. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me at email@example.com
In His Service,
Minister John A. Harvell
International Director of Administration
Mt. Calvary Holy Church of America, Inc.
Department Mission Statement
The overarching goal of the Administration Team is to create a framework of standardized policies and procedures for uniformity in the growth and development of administrative infrastructure systems throughout the MCHCA assemblies, while allowing for organizational creativity and individuality, in order that a spirit of excellence is established and maintained for all internal and external interactions and associations.
· To execute in a timely manner, with attention to detail, support of the Organization’s executive leadership and the MCHCA General Board of Directors as a whole.
· To create administrative templates demonstrative of organizational unity and branding as a means of identifying with the MCHCA organization, while maintaining the individuality of the local assembly.
· To provide administrative operations resources to support MCHCA assemblies.
· To devise an adaptable document of policies and procedures that will produce standardization in the administrative operations across MCHCA, while maintaining the individuality and distinctiveness of the local assembly.
· To develop and maintain a universal database of contact and demographic information of church leadership and membership.
· To provide training and development initiatives for enhancing and improving the administrative capacity of MCHCA headquarters, jurisdictions and local assemblies.